SECURING YOUR FAMILY'S FUTURE
Fare Share Will believes everyone over 18 should understand the importance of having a Will and have a Will in place. This ensures your family and loved ones futures are secure, your wishes heard and there is a legal document in place to state this.
WHY DO I NEED A WILL?
Without a Will, your assets will be divided according to the law, which may not meet your wishes.
- If you’re married with children, your spouse may not automatically inherit everything you own.
- Instead, your assets may be divided between your spouse and your children.
- If you are not married, your partner may not get any of your assets.
HAVING A WILL IN PLACE HELPS
- To have complete control of what happens to your assets when you die.
- To ensure your family, friends and any dependents have the security they deserve.
- To be able to make a donation to a charity or good cause of your choice.
HOW CAN FARE SHARE WILL HELP?
- A personal and professional Will writing service.
- We are able to guide you through the whole process over the telephone and zoom from taking instructions for your Will right through to signing and storing the final document.