INHERITANCE TAX PLANNING
Without the right planning, HM Revenue & Customs can become the single largest beneficiary of your estate following your death?
HOW WE CAN HELP
- A number of products are available to give you complete control of your estate.
- Our experts can help, reduce tax and maximise the wealth you pass on to your children and loved ones.
- We can help you to write a Will that is tailored to suit your estate and your personal circumstances.
- We explore Exemptions that could help to reduce your tax liability.
- Gifts – Did you know that any legacies that donors give to charity are exempt from inheritance tax?, this means it may be possible to reduce the size of your estate.
- Life Insurance will not reduce the tax liability, however the proceeds could be used to help pay the bills upon death.
- Trusts – when structured carefully, a Trust could help to reduce or even eliminate your IHT liability. Your Trust options can be discussed on an individual basis following in depth tax advice from one of our professional will writers.
Some issues can be extremely complex – let our experts help you find the correct solution for your needs.